Institutional Quality Manager (Academic) (JB1766)
Pinetown - Durban
Manage the quality of all academic processes across the group and ensure compliance in all academic documents, websites and marketing material
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To provide direction and support in terms of monitoring and evaluation of the current processes
- To ensure that all the academic department understands the minimum standards as per the regulatory bodies and that the evidence to be submitted to the regulatory bodies meets and exceed the required standard
- To provide training to Quality Assurance when required and coordinate Annual Quality Conferences
- To quality assure the academic documents; academic planners, factsheets, calendars, academic prospectuses, and other documents as instructed.
- To quality assure the marketing materials, websites and other documents as instructed.
- To maintain and monitor the QA Unit planner
- To conduct internal quality audits and reviews, monitor the improvement plans to ensure continuous improvement
Requirement of the Job:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Quality
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Quality/Compliance in Higher Education
- High level of competency in MS Offices, particularly MS Word, MS Excel