Business Development Associate (JB1761)
R15 – 20 000 per month + commission & incentives
As the Business Development Associate, you will be working with a Swiss SaaS FinTech whose wealth and asset administration software currently manages more than 500 of the world’s most complex legal structures, providing investment managers with oversight and control to find the most important information in a simple and intuitive way.
They are now looking to break into the UK and North American markets and want you to lead the way. As part of a growing team, your efforts will fundamentally affect the success of the company and provide you with amazing room for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with CRM software or similar platform (advantageous)
- Prior B2B sales success (advantageous)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research target clients across UK & North America
- Generate new leads and establish suitable points of contact
- Engage with decision-makers at prospective clients and build strong relationships on a daily basis
- Create, execute and manage outbound sales & business development campaigns
Effectively manage the entire sales pipeline within your designated region