Network Engineer (JB1119)
Location: Woodmead, Johannesburg
Salary: R25 - 30 000 per month + performance-based bonus (applicable after probation) + Petrol and phone allowance + internet for home.
Our client provides turnkey IT support and services to clients in multiple industries including retail, construction and security with user bases that vary from 10 - 150 users.
The ideal candidate would have experience in client facing roles, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage customer expectations. In addition to this you would need to work on tasks and projects to completion, mentor and guide junior technicians and document customer networks, systems configuration and guides.
Technical prerequisites are:
- Proven track record in supporting customer’s end computers and administering their backend infrastructure.
Broad range of technical skills including:
- Microsoft Server 2016 and beyond
- Microsoft 365, Share point, Teams
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016 suite and beyond
- Strong Firewall knowledge
- Voice over IP
- Configuration and deployment of IP phones.
- Basic PBX configuration and Troubleshooting
- Firewall management with Sophos \ Astaro
- AD Integration, reporting, static routing, DMZ setup, VPN
- Microsoft Azure stack
- Experience working in an outsourced company supporting a customer base
- Linux \ Unix
Qualifications should be:
- MCSE \ MCITP OR IS \ ICT related University diploma or degree OR
- 3+ Years’ experience
Please email CV to resumeskontak.catsone.com and quote JB1119 in the subject line