Public Relations Lead/Communication (JB1157)
R20 000 – R30 000 per month
Educational Requirements for PR officer:
· Grade 12
· Degree in Marketing or related
· At least 3-4 years’ experience
· Excellent communication skills are required both written and spoken.
Duties and responsibilities of PR officer:
· Handle all necessary internal and external communications.
· Handle press releases for organization
· Responsible for managing reputation.
· Write press releases and deal with press queries.
· Planning PR campaigns and strategies
· Monitoring the public and media’s opinion
· Writing and editing leaflets, brochures, press releasees, speeches, newsletters, websites, and social media.
· Representing the company at events as press launches, new conferences, exhibitions, and open days.
· Developing good working relations with the media
· Public speaking may be required at presentations, conferences, radio and tv interviews.
· Excellent communication skills
Please email CV to resumeskontak.catsone.com and quote JB1157 in the subject line