Position available in Isando for a Customs and Excise Supervisor,
- We require a neat and professional individual for this position who has sound work ethics.
- Candidates need at least five years of experience dealing with imports and exports and the associated documentation.
- Candidates with a motor industry background will be considered for this position before others.
- Experience on the Automate or SAP Systems will be highly beneficial.
- Must have an Imports and Exports certificate. MUST be able to manage and control bonded warehouses containing vehicles and parts.
Candidates will be required to:
- Perform all Customs and Excise related functions and import documentation.
- Good understanding of tariff codes.
- Managing al shipments (Import and export) and maintaining control of ETA dates.
- Manage a dashboard of Imports and Exports for management.
- Ensuring that incoming containers are cleared as quickly as possible to avoid demurrage costs.
- Ensuring that all export documentation is retained in accordance with the appropriate Inco Term used and SARS customs requirements.
- Communicating with the clearing agents.
- Submit payment documentation for approvals for and duties, VAT or landed costs.
- Ensuring that all import documentation is retained and archived. Performing preparation and follow up of duty claim backs.
Basic salary of R 20 000.00 to R 30 000.00 on offer with additional benefits to be discussed with the successful applicant.