Sales Executive : Security
R15 000 + Commission + Petrol
Our client seeks to employ a New Business Development Representative for the Gauteng region to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated risk mitigation solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present complex integrated security solutions to both existing and new clients which represents the full spectrum of not only the Commercial offering but also the Group’s offering.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- 2 years Sales experience in Corporate Security Industry ESSENTIAL
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Securing profitable new business.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Addressing and resolving client's queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Physically conducting site surveys for all security requirements
- Part of the design and costing process
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client's requirements.
- Driving all marketing related issues with respect to the business, including coordination and management of marketing material preparation, digital advertising campaigns, etc
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, incorporating extensive cold calling activities, in order to maximize growth within a specific market
- Market research and pricing analysis
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active and innovative
- Ability to work independently
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone skills
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity