Financial Manager – Financial Services
R1.2 mill CTC p.a. (excluding Performance Bonus)
Our Client, a listed Financial Services company, is looking to take on a qualified Financial Resource.
Job & Company Description:
The Financial Manager will take responsibility of all accounting entries, profit and loss calculations, position and exposure reporting for assigned projects of the multiple divisions of the organisation as well as the execution of valuations for assigned developments and markets. The incumbent will also need to possess a strong analytical mind-set, have an excellent understanding of derivatives, be highly proactive in their work as well as demonstrate a passion for finance.
- Creation of advanced financial modelling to be used by the Finance Department, Leadership Groups and the Board.
- Ensure integrity of financial models and projections through implementation of suitable controls, documentation and testing
- Integration of financial and non-financial data into the models.
- Aid in the creation and development of ad hoc financial models and analysis to assist and support strategic initiatives and business cases.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- CA(SA) is essential
- Excellent Financial Modelling skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience
- All studies completed/not currently studying is a non – negotiable
- Experience in commodity product control, inventory and market risk with Profit and Loss reporting experience
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, work on various deliverables simultaneously and prioritize
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to partner with various cross-functional groups and management levels
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to convey financial analysis to management
- Previous experience of working within a busy Finance Department would be highly advantageous, analysing financial data and drawing appropriate conclusions.
- Proven ability in producing professional reports.