Financial Accountant – Financial Services
R500 000 CTC p.a. (excluding Performance Bonus)
We seek a qualified Financial Resource to join the CFO: Finance in supporting the continued growth of this Listed Financial Services Company.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- BCom Honours in Accounting, with articles is ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience, preferably within a listed organisation
- All studies completed/not currently studying is a non – negotiable
- Implementing financial controls on all assets, income streams and expenses
- Preparation of management accounts
- Processing and calculation of month end journals
- All processing of the books up to Trial Balance & Balance Sheet
- Tracking discounts offered on payments
- Review and submit VAT and payroll calculations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Proactive and motivated individual
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, work on various deliverables simultaneously and prioritize
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to partner with various cross-functional groups and management levels
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to convey financial analysis to management
- Previous experience of working within a busy Finance Department would be highly advantageous, analysing financial data and drawing appropriate conclusions.
- Proven ability in producing professional reports.