Property Portfolio Manager : Commercial & Retail
R550 – 600 000 per annum CTC
Our client, an eminent South African based organisation, provides a fully integrated property development and management service in the mixed use sector.
The successful candidate will report directly into the COO Property Management and be responsible for all aspects of property management for this Midrand portfolio.
The following experience is essential to this position:
- A minimum of 5 years solid commercial property experience
- Highly Technically experienced as well as sound financial background
- Fully understanding of ROI of Building Maintenance, Metering and Reticulation
- Ability to assess rates and recovery
- Reporting at external Shareholder level
- Ability to work under pressure on a tight deadline and good people skills is a must.
- B Com/Compt/financial degree
- 5 years property management of Retail/Commercial experience is ESSENTIAL
- Additional commercial experience would be highly beneficial and given preference
- Financial acumen isESSENTIAL to the success of this position
- Good reporting skills at board level
- People management
Applicants must exhibit experience relevant to the skills required to property management, i.e business management, accounting, business admin and so forth.
Other strong courses such as the property practitioner’s course or three year diploma will be advantageous. Candidates must have a solid history of working in a top end property environment with at least 5 years’ experience.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE CREDENTIALS WILL BE CONSIDERED.