Property Portfolio Manager : Industrial & Commercial
R550 – 600 000 p.a. CTC
The successful candidate will report directly into the COO Property Management and be responsible for all aspects of property management for this prestigious portfolio based south of Johannesburg.
The following experience is essential to this position:
- A minimum of 5 years solid industrial and commercial experience
- Highly Technically experienced as well as sound financial background
- Fully understanding of ROI of Building Maintenance, Metering and Reticulation
- Ability to assess rates and recovery
- Reporting at Shareholder level
- Ability to work under pressure on a tight deadline and good people skills is a must.
- B Com/Compt/financial degree
- 5 years property management of Retail/Commercial experience is ESSENTIAL
- Additional commercial experience would be highly beneficial and given preference
- Financial acumen isESSENTIAL to the success of this position
- Good reporting skills at board level
- People management
Applicants must exhibit experience relevant to the skills required to property management, i.e business management, accounting, business admin and so forth.
Other strong courses such as the property practitioner’s course or three year diploma will be advantageous. Candidates must have a solid history of working in a top end property environment with at least 5 years’ experience.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE CREDENTIALS WILL BE CONSIDERED.